Can I sponsor my H-2B workers for a Green Card?

If you are an H-2B Visa holder you can obtain a Green Card by finding a US Employer that can offer you a permanent Job and then sponsors you to get a one. The employer has to complete a Program Electronic Review Management or PERM labor certification process first. During this process the employer advertises the foreign worker’s prospective job and has to certify that no U.S. workers wanted the job or were qualified for it.

If you are an H-2B Visa holder and wish to work and live permanently in the United States by getting a Green Card, call our office, our Lawyers have years of immigration experience and will be able to discuss with you time, cost and other requirements associated with getting a Green Card.

Similar Posts