Foreign Workers to Grow your American Business

Our Simple Step Plan

1. Decide how many workers you will need

2. Call us to describe the work they will do

3. Be ready for your workers to arrive 3 days prior to your employment start date

4. Grow your business – Build the life and business that you deserve with reliable and hardworking foreign workers

Wyngaard Immigration Lawyers

Since 2005, Wyngaard Law Firm has helped hundreds of businesses legally bring foreign workers to the US on both a temporary and permanent basis. Many of our new clients are surprised to find out that in addition to H-2A and H-2B seasonal work visas, most of our clients are also eligible to sponsor these same workers for permanent green cards (EB-3).

Give us 30 minutes to describe ALL options available to your business. After hiring us, you won’t lose sleep over having enough workers to fulfill your client contracts. You will be able to grow your business, rather than continuously training ‘workers’ that don’t know the value of a hard day’s work.

Business Immigration Services

Permanent and Temporary Work Visas

Green Cards

Unable to find hardworking US workers? Sponsor foreign workers!

If you are unable to find hardworking US workers for your business, it is VERY likely that you can sponsor foreign workers instead.
The US Department of Labor and the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) allow US businesses to legally bring foreign workers to work in the United States. Two of the most popular temporary visa programs are H-2B and H-2A programs.
Lucky for our clients, our lawyers and staff are exceptional and can boast a 100% approval rate. After using the H2 program, many of our clients then decide to sponsor some of these temporary workers for a permanent green card via the EB-3 program. These are just two of the many types of foreign work visas that we specialize in.
Call us for a FREE consultation with one of our friendly and knowledgeable lawyers!

Benefits for US Companies:

Immigration Services

Call us for a reliable workforce

Our passionate legal team will take away your hiring worries and you will be able to focus on your clients! Call  now: 1 800-414-0978

USA Work Visas

Our immigration lawyers help US businesses to fulfill their company goals by providing a reliable foreign workforce. Rather than dealing with irresponsible workers, our clients can instead focus on keeping their clients happy and growing their business. Instead of clients calling to wonder when your workers will arrive, these clients will be calling to tell you what a great staff you have.

H-2B Visa

Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers

The H2B Visa is a work visa for seasonal jobs. Among other requirements, the H-2B employer needs to prove that its labor requirements are seasonal or temporary in nature and is required less than 12 months per year.
The H-2B worker has the ability to work in a number of industries as long as is not related to agriculture.
The number of H-2B Visas the USCIS issues is limited to 66,000 per year and is available only to countries previously designated as H-2B eligible. This type of Visa also applies to the entertainment and sports industry.

EB-3 Visa

Permanent Foreign Workers

EB-3 Visas are issued to immigrants who aspire to live and work in US territory permanently. They can be available to employers who sponsor a foreign worker for a job that requires less than 2 years of training.
As the demand for this type of Visa is exceedingly high and the number of available visas is limited to 40,000 per year, it is crucial to hire an experienced immigration attorney.
The Wyngaard immigration attorneys have been assisting many individuals and companies sponsoring workers get their EB-3 Visas since 2005.
Give us a call or schedule a consultation with our team, we can help you determine your eligibility for an EB-3 Employment Based Visa.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, H-2B visas are available for 83 countries. Here is the list of eligible countries:

ArgentinaFinlandMaltaSan Marino
BrazilGuatemalaMontenegroSolomon Islands
BruneiHondurasMozambiqueSouth Africa
BulgariaHungaryNauruSouth Korea
CanadaIcelandThe NetherlandsSpain
ChileIrelandNew ZealandSt. Vincent and the Grenadines
Costa RicaItalyNorth MacedoniaSwitzerland
Czech RepublicJapanPanamaThailand
DenmarkKiribatiPapua New GuineaTimor-Leste
Dominican Republic*LatviaParaguay*Turkey
El SalvadorLithuaniaPolandUkraine
EstoniaLuxembourgPortugalUnited Kingdom

We like to begin the H-2B process in July or August but can begin as late as the Fall. The H-2B process takes at least 4 months but it is better if we can start 6 months before you want the workers to begin.

Yes, H-2A employers are required to provide safe housing for all H-2A visa workers. Please visit the following URL from the Department of Labor to learn more.

Some industries that use the H-2A program include:

  • Nurseries and greenhouse growers
  • Fruit growers and orchardists
  • Vineyards and hop growers
  • Vegetable, tobacco, and other field
  • crop growers
  • Specialty agricultural businesses
  • Apiculture operations / beekeepers
  • Custom combine operators
  • Hay, grain, and wheat growers
  • Christmas tree growers
  • Horse breeding operations
  • Cattle and other livestock herding
  • Fish farming and aquaculture

No, an H-2B employer is NOT required to provide housing to their H-2B visa workers. The H2B non-agricultural visa program has different rules than the H-2A agricultural program. With H-2B visas, the employer is NOT required to provide housing to the workers.

There are several industries eligible for H-2B visas:

  • Landscapers
  • Greenskeepers and golf course maintenance companies
  • Resorts, hotels, and restaurants
  • Contractors—asphalt and paving, masonry, framing and roofing, and other seasonal construction trades
  • Tree planters and seasonal lumber mills
  • Manufacturers of seasonal items and seasonal maintenance companies
  • Seasonal retailers or wholesalers, including nurseries and garden centers

Yes, an H2 employer must offer employment to all qualified U.S. job applicants willing and able to do the job. You must accept applicants from all sources, including State Workforce Agency (SWA) referrals.

Your Company is One Step Away From Solving its Labor Challenges

Our Team of US Labor and Immigration experts will be happy to assist you.

Schedule a Free Consultation

Please enter your information on our consultation form and pick the right time for you. You will receive a call confirming your appointment within 24 hours.

Meet with your Attorney

Please have as much information ready as possible regarding your case before your meeting with your attorney.

Solve Your Labor Problems

Once our team of legal experts has reviewed all your information submitted we will move forward to implement a legal winning strategy for your business.

Recent Articles from Our Blog


What our Clients Say